Happy Friday Sunshine!
Moving from one space of your life into another can be scary, tough, and sometimes painful. Transitions can also be fun, loving, exciting and mostly for your highest good. I’ve been going through many transitions in my life after my divorce and I can tell you that it has been all of the above. So I wanted to drop in quickly and send some encouragement to anyone who’s going through a rough transition today.
It doesn’t have to be all hard. You can find the joy in the transition, you can allow the opportunity to unfold and transform into the beautiful light that you are.
Here are some quick tips to help while you’re going through:
1. Allow yourself to grieve-so often we are expected to be superwomen and forget that we need to acknowledge and provide an outlet for the pain. Get support if you need it.
2. Connect with your Higher Power to guide you through-Remembering that we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience is so important. We don’t always have the answers.
3. Get Clear and Identify what you want- Give yourself a focus and the Universe something to work with. If we are not growing, we are slowly dying.
4. Accept where and who you are-Resisting the unfavorable and denying the greatness keeps us feeling unworthy and incapable of receiving good. Embrace your whole self and look for the good in your current situation.
5. Move step by step-Transitions can be overwhelming. Allow yourself to take it one step at a time. You will see results, you will get there.
My Love to you,